Weight loss shakes are often used as a meal replacement in order to achieve weight loss goals. While sometimes controversial, specially designed meal replacement shakes can absolutely be an effective and safe way to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. And unquestionably, one of the first areas people tend to target is stubborn belly fat.
How can I lose tummy fat fast?
Tummy fat: the bane of every health-conscious human’s existence. We all want to have a body that feels good, looks good, and that we can be proud of! And in order to accomplish that, one of the first areas to target is the belly.
Why is belly fat worse than other fat? Well, it’s not just about looks. Belly fat is made up of both subcutaneous and visceral varieties—neither of which are great for your overall health. While subcutaneous fat is the outer, pinchable variety, visceral fat is the kind that is stored within the abdomen around many of our most important organs, like the liver, intestines, and pancreas. And unfortunately, this type of fat can be extraordinarily damaging to your health, which can significantly decrease your quality of life and even reduce its length.
The good news is there are plenty of ways to rid yourself of that extra fluff (even the kind you can’t see). Here are 10 great ways to start:
- Eat plenty of fiber. On top of keeping your digestive system “regular,” soluble fiber creates a feeling of fullness, meaning you have less desire to eat as much or as often. Veggies and fruits, as well as legumes, are great sources of soluble fiber.
- Cut back on sugar. Sugar intake has long been associated with increased belly fat (surprise, surprise!). Limit your intake of especially added sugars in desserts and even many breads and crackers.
- Eat fewer carbs. Low-carb diets yield better results than those that cut out fat, and they often generate those results quicker. Which isn’t to say you should cut them entirely, as that often leads to binging and poor results.
- Get plenty of protein. Protein increases your feelings of fullness and your metabolic rate, priming you for weight loss, particularly around your midsection. Find good sources of lean protein like fish, eggs, and whey often.
- Take in the right nutrients. A healthy balance of nutrients is imperative in every diet. Plenty of veggies, especially greens, and fruits, as well as whole grains and lean protein are great sources for balanced nutrition.
- Cut back on alcohol. Many studies have linked excessive alcohol consumption with increased waistline fat. Consider limiting your intake to less frequent social occasions.
- Find ways to de-stress. High stress levels often lead to unhealthy habits and coping mechanisms such as poor sleep and emotional eating. De-stress with exercise, meditation, journaling, or positive human connection frequently. A healthy supplement can help control your stress hormones as well.
- Get plenty of sleep. Sleep is integral to overall health and wellness. Getting at least 7 hours of sleep at night can help contribute to overall wellness, and even reduce your risk for obesity.
- Find a good combo of cardio and resistance exercise. The jury is still out, and probably always will be, about which is better for losing belly fat—cardio or weight training. Luckily, both are beneficial and will yield positive results when combined with a healthy diet.
- Choose a healthy weight loss shake. Because most people’s lives are out of balance in one way or another, a great option is to choose healthy weight loss shakes that can not only help you manage time and stress with their ease and convenience, but increase your intake of the necessary nutrients, fiber, and protein required for a healthy weight loss experience.
TRENDING: Xyngular Guide To Weight Loss
Are meal replacement shakes good for weight loss?
Meal replacement shakes are often synonymous with weight loss shakes because they can achieve similar results in terms of losing weight. However, they differ in that meal replacement shakes, like our Lean Meal shake, are designed with overall nutritional support in mind. With a combination of fruits and greens, proteins, adaptogens, and probiotics, our meal replacement shake looks to replace the nutrients you may otherwise miss out on with a typical weight loss shake. Lean Meal acts as a meal or snack replacement and weight loss shake combination by keeping you full longer AND providing complete nutrition to aid in maintaining a healthy weight, building and maintaining lean muscle, and supporting gut health—all of which contribute to healthy weight loss and overall well being.
Is there a difference between protein shakes and meal replacement shakes?
While protein shakes can occasionally serve as a meal or snack replacement, they differ in that they are specifically formulated for athletic performance and gaining muscle. They often lack the nutrients found in a full meal replacement shake and are therefore not suited as part of a healthy and long-term weight loss plan.
Can you really lose weight with shakes?
When used appropriately, weight loss shakes can be part of a healthy way to lose weight. A good weight loss shake, or meal replacement shake, should typically take the place of one meal or snack each day as part of a long-term weight loss plan. A good weight loss shake should leave you feeling full, energized, and satisfied in order to stave off hunger and give you the energy you need to reach and maintain your weight loss goals.
In order for that to happen, you’ll need to avoid many of the weight loss shakes on the market that are full of sugar and fat and low in fiber, effectively rendering them glorified smoothies. Ideally, you should look for a weight loss or meal replacement shake that is packed with a nutrient-dense combination of the types of ingredients you’d otherwise be getting if you’d had a whole meal instead.
In conjunction with other healthy habits, such as getting enough sleep, managing stress, and maintaining a nutrient-rich diet and dynamic exercise routine, weight loss shakes can absolutely be a fundamental part of your successful weight management journey.
Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart For Quick And Healthy Weight Loss
The name of the game behind weight loss shakes and meal replacement shakes is quick and easy weight loss. You don’t have to think about what you’re going to eat, you just drink your shake and you're done. What if your entire diet could be that easy? The Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart combines a variety of weight management products and techniques into one, easy-to-follow program. Just like with the shakes to lose weight, you don’t have to think about it, you just follow along on the path to a healthier lifestyle.*
How Much Weight Can You Lose On The Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart?
In just over a week, you can lose up to 15 lbs with the Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart. Even when you finish, you can continue to lose 1-2 pounds or more each week after that. While the actual results vary from person to person, the methodology behind the system really works.
How Does Xyngular 8-Day Jumpstart Really Work?
Unlike fast weight loss shakes that are essentially a “quick fix,” the 8-Day Jumpstart drives results while creating new habits at the same time. Sure, you can lose weight with shakes, but what happens after that when you go back to your normal routine? Rather than starting with the products in mind, the 8-Day Jumpstart uses a targeted meal plan that is enhanced by six proven products and a community support system. You’ll reset your body and give it the proper blank slate it needs to give you results.*
Starting a new diet can be disheartening because results often take time. That’s another reason why the 8-Day Jumpstart is so beneficial. When you start your weight loss journey from a better place, you’re more likely to succeed in the short and long-term. Not only will the 8-Day Jumpstart start you off right, but you’ll gain some important tools that will help you as you continue your journey. Tools like what to eat, and how much. Plus, you’ll gain confidence when you quickly see that weight loss is within your reach.
Lean Chocolate: Our Favorite Shake To Lose Weight
If you’re still looking for weight loss shakes, not to worry, we’ve got you covered. The 8-Day Jumpstart includes Lean Chocolate, a weight-loss shake that’s a fat loss shake too. Lean includes plenty of hunger-fighting protein that promotes lean muscle development and recovery, plus vitamins and minerals that improve absorption.*
Unlike other meal REPLACEMENT shakes, you actually take Lean between meals, for an extra dose of nutrition and support. This will help you eat less and feel full longer. It’s just one of the many benefits of the 8-Day Jumpstart.*
If you’d like to try Lean or the 8-Day Jumpstart, login to your Xyngular account, or contact a Xyngular distributor today.
More on Weight Loss From Xyngular
*Lose up to 15 pounds in 8 days. Lose an additional 1-2 pounds or more each week following the 8-day jump start. Results are not guaranteed and can vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.